Recycled Plastic Pen, Yellow and Red Waste Pen, Recycled Writing Pen
- Special material – To create this Waste Pen, we used old jerry cans and washing detergents!
- Stylish design – Unique recycled ballpoint pen created in a slimline form and finished with gunmetal accents.
- Easy to use – The writing pen comes equipped with a cross-system to make long writing a joy.
- Dimensions - The overall length of the pen is 13cm, and has a width of 1cm, the perfect sizes for everyday use.
- Ideal gift – A recycled pen is the perfect Father’s Day gift, birthday gift, graduation gift and more
This unique Waste Pen is handmade out of recycled plastic. The plastic used for the red parts comes from an old jerry can, and the yellow parts come from washing detergents. The complete recycling process has been done by us to ensure the pen has a unique flame pattern. Because we recycle everything ourselves, the plastic can have some tiny imperfections. If you want to learn more and see this process in action, you can watch our YouTube video: https://youtu.be/VHGz_ut28Zc
-Red and black recycled Waste Pen with gunmetal accents.
-We sand our pens to a very smooth surface and finish with natural oil; by doing so, it’s a pleasant feeling when writing with it.
-The refills for our pens are the standard cross refills, and the refills are available in the colors red, blue, and black.
-We have multiple Waste Pens available, and they are all unique and handmade.
-The length of our pen is 13 cm or 5.1 inches, and the thickness is around 0.7 cm or 0.27 inches.
Plastic pollution is such a big problem that concerns everyone on this planet. That is why Wooden Gifts And More has decided to donate 10% of the revenue made from The waste pen to the Great Barrier Reef Foundation. We have chosen this foundation because our founder Dennis has seen the wonders of the Reef and wants to do everything in his power to keep this world wonder alive and be protected and maintained for the next generations.
If you would like to know more about the work of this fantastic charity, visit them on their website https://www.barrierreef.org/
If you have any questions for us regarding this colorful recycled ballpoint pen, we would love to hear from you.
We love to talk about our products and tell you more info about the Waste Pen and the whole process behind it.
You can always contact us via the contact form below or just reach out to us on Instagram! We’re always happy to hear from you.
Have a great day!